Buckhead Primary Care Services
We are here to help you set and attain your health goals. During your first meeting with us, we will carry out a health risk assessment, and evaluate your medical and family history. This will enable us to provide individualized clinical services that are tailored to your needs. At the Buckhead Primary Care Clinic, we emphasize preventative care. This means that we encourage our patients to monitor their health, endorse a healthy lifestyle, complete regular physical screens, and stay-up-to date with their immunization schedules.
Buckhead Primary Care Areas of Clinical Specialization
- Family Medicine
- Non Life-threatening Emergencies
- Vaccinations and Immunizations
- Travel Vaccinations
- STD diagnosis, treatment, and symptom management
- Medically supervised weight loss programs
- In-house rapid testing (pregnancy, strep throat, influenza (flu) etc.)
- Adult ADHD/ADD medication management
Call us at 678-515-0688.