Buckhead Clinic Practitioners
Healthcare workers play an essential role in society by performing the most difficult and incredibly valuable work. Every day thousands of health professionals make important decisions about the health and safety of their patients.
What is it to be a Buckhead Primary and Emergency Care Patient?
Our mission is to provide the best care to every patient. We treat the person, not the disease. We strive to get to know our patients and not only collect their medical histories. The best treatment plan depends on the patient's health, lifestyle factors, and preferences.
Another important principle of our work is open and honest communication between health care staff and patients. It is important for us that the patient is comfortable at every stage of the treatment process. Our patient’s comfort is at the center of everything we do. We never stop working to improve the services we provide.
Our Guiding Principles
- The first and most important element is patient-centered care. We try to make medical care convenient through an individual approach to the patient. It is an essential factor for patients since everyone wants their condition to be treated with special attention, compassion, and understanding.
- The second component is our team of experienced healthcare professionals. We have assembled a team of experts who are eager to accelerate their professional growth and clinical skills. Medicine is one of the most complex and fascinating sciences. It does not stand still, so physicians constantly study and keep up with new discoveries and the latest medical information throughout their careers.
- The third cornerstone is professionalism. Buckhead Clinic specialists are not afraid of dealing with challenging situations, always ready to manage patients with complex medical histories. They know how to maintain effective communication with patients and their loved ones, working as a team.
The Most Common Health Problems of Our Patients
- Insomnia, depression, panic attacks.
- Symptoms of a cold, flu, and COVID-19: fever, fatigue, debilitating cough, sore throat, and muscle pain.
- Body aches (headache, back pain, joint pain).
- Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, dehydration.
- Skin problems - rash, redness, itching.
- Rapid heartbeat.
- Low or high blood pressure.
- Sexual problems.
- Minor injuries: sprains, bruises, simple fractures of a finger or toe.
- A wide range of medical examinations, including DOT physicals, sports physicals, and annual physical exams.
- X-ray services.
- Lab tests such as STD testing, blood glucose test, cholesterol test, hCG test, and many others.
- Treatment for seasonal or year-round allergies.
- Difficulty breathing (such as mild to moderate asthma)
- Bleeding/cuts that are not bleeding heavily but require stitches
- Eye irritation, red eyes.
- Urinary tract infections
Life-threatening emergencies or severe illness and injury require Emergency Room (ER) visit or 911 call.
Our team supports one another, creating a nurturing and comfortable setting. The concept of working together helps everyone to discover their unique skills and strengths. Besides, teamwork can naturally foster lifelong friendships between colleagues.