Urgent Care Services in Atlanta,GA
Call 911 in the event of a life-threatening emergency.
Buckhead Clinic provides urgent care services. Our clinic can provide a variety of non-life threatening services. Our skilled medical staff treats anything from cuts and injuries to allergy, from infections and sore throats to STD.
We accept almost all insurance plans and offer very affordable self-pay options.
- Digital X-rays
- TB SkinTest
- Health Screenings
- Drug/Alcohol Screening
Non-life threatening illnesses
- Viral illness
- Fever and colds
- Bronchitis and pneumonia
- Asthma attacks
- Sore throats
- Sinus infection
- Skin Rashes, poison ivy and allergic reactions
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, and dehydration
- Suspected bladder or kidney infection
- Sprains, strains, fractures
- Minor cuts, burns, abrasions, lacerations
- Back pain, joint pain or muscle pain
- Bronchitis and persistent cough
- Skin diseases/ infections
- Malformed toenails & Ingrown toenails
- Minor eye injuries
- Wheezing/asthma attacks
- Swimmer’s ear
- Strep throat
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD)
- Other acute non-emergency medical problems
Non-life threatening injuries
- Fractures and sprains
- Strains and dislocations
- Minor surgical procedures
- Wound healing
- Abscess drainage
- Lacerations (cuts) and abrasions (scrapes)
- Work-related injuries/harms
- Sport-related injuries/harms
- Diagnostic Services
Book an appointment
Same-Day Appointments are available at Buckhead Clinic.
Conveniently schedule your appointment online. Click the button below and select the date and an appointment time.
Please note that urgent care is not emergency care. In case of a life-threatening event, you should call 911.
Contact the nearest emergency room for serious issues.
- pregnancy complications
- severe burns
- severe allergic reactions
- heart attack